Win 2,500 in our great free competition!
Call into your nearest Travel Centres-affiliated agent to book one of our featured deals
Sunday Times Competition Terms & Conditions
- 1. This competition is being promoted by Tipping Point Ltd., registered in Ireland. Business registration no. 405552
- All entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employees of any company associated with the development, promotion or delivery of this competition are ineligible to participate.
- Winners will be chosen at random and will be announced not later than 01 April, 2017
- The winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted within a further 14 days of that date, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement.
- You may only enter the competition once in respect of each set of travel arrangements made. Multiple entries in respect of the same offer will result in full disqualification from the competition.
- The winning entrant will have the top prize of €2,500 credited towards the balance due on their travel arrangements. If the balance has already been paid, a full refund to the value of €2,500 will be made.
- Prizes have no equivalent value in cash and may not be redeemed against any travel offers not featured by Travel Centres during the course of the Sunday Times campaign.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- Travel arrangements against which the winning prize of €2,500 is credited may not subsequently be cancelled without incurring 100% cancellation fees.
- Prize recipients must be in possession of a full passport valid for the countries/itinerary to be undertaken and neither Travel Centres nor the Sunday Times will be liable for any persons unable to undertake such travel arrangements due to lack of necessary visas, passport requirements or inoculations.
- Eligibility for one of the two consolation prizes of €250 each requires completion of the competition form which can be accessed by clicking here.
- No purchase is required in respect of entry into the competition for either of the two consolation prizes but multiple entries will automatically disqualify.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- It is the sole responsibility of the prize-winner to purchase comprehensive travel insurance at their own expense, suitable for the travel arrangements to be undertaken.
- The promoter of the competition (Tipping Point Ltd.) is not acting as either a supplier or a principal in the delivery of any of the travel arrangements or products purchased as part of this competition and accepts no liability in law for any errors or omissions on the part of the travel companies or their agents or sub-agents in the provision of such services or products.
- The promotor is not liable for any injuries suffered by the prize winner either on or off property during the prize-winners’ travel arrangements. All such incidents must be reported at once to the relevant authorities and to the service or product provider and any claims (where eligible) made against the prize-winners’ own travel insurance policy or that of the product/service provider.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Personal data of competition participants will be used from time to time by Tipping Point Ltd, it’s affiliates and carefully selected partners to communicate special offers or other travel-related information. The data will be used in accordance with current Irish data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any other third party without the participant’s prior consent. Participants will, at all times, have the option to opt out from these occasional communications.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Irish Republic.
- Participation in this competition assumes automatic acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions.